The best way to learn about Jupiter Academy is by seeing our campus firsthand. Families interested in admission to Jupiter Academy are invited to make an appointment to visit the school for an introductory meeting and tour of the campus.
Jupiter Academy has open enrollment.
We admit qualified students throughout the year as long as there is space available. Begin the application process today by following these simple steps:
1. Please contact us at (561) 747-1003 to schedule an appointment for a campus tour and interview.
2. On the day of your visit, you will be asked to complete an enrollment application and submit a cumulative academic file, copy of birth certificate, and any additional relevant documentation.
3. Prospective students are required to visit Jupiter Academy for an entire school day at which point we will administer a formal academic evaluation. This visit allows us to assess the students’ academic needs while giving him/her an opportunity to become familiar with a typical day at Jupiter Academy.
4. If the student is approved for admission, we will schedule a meeting to officially enroll the student at Jupiter Academy.
+ Completed application
+ Application fee
+ Assessment evaluation fee
+ Cumulative academic file
+ Copy of birth certificate and any additional relevant documentation
- Contact Information
125 S. Pennock Lane
Jupiter, Fla. 33458
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –